Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday Face of the Day

Hi everyone!

As I was getting ready today, I thought, hmmm...I could share my face of the day on Friday's on my blog...and then I came up with the title of this blog post: Friday Face of the Day! Now, I'm not sure how or if I can continue FFOTD when I go back to my full time job in August but at least it could give me something to do during the summer months!

I am visiting a friend tonight and wanted a natural, put together kind of look. I didn't want to look like I just rolled out of bed but I didn't want to be too overdone either since we are just hanging out with a bunch of girlfriends and some kiddos.

Here is a simple natural look I put together. Most of the items I used are from the drugstore!





 Products I used:

  • CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation in #810 (classic ivory)
  • MaryKay Eyeshadow Primer
  • Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Pallet (colors: virgin, sidecar, and toasted)
  • ELF Blush and Bronzer duo in #10307
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Poweder in Transparent 001
  • Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Ivory
  • Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Brown
  • Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow and Mood Boosting Blush in Natural
  • CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara in Very Black
  • Maybelline Baby Lips in Peppermint
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Airy Fairy (070)
xoxo,
Tiffany




No comments:

Post a Comment