Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Review: Covergirl Clump Crusher by Lashblast Mascara in Very Black

Hi everyone! So, I've been using this mascara for about 4 months and now I am on my second tube. Because my eyelashes are almost non-existent without mascara on, I tend to try a lot of different mascaras in need of something that is going to make my lashes look longer and thicker. I think I have 8 different mascaras in use as we speak....This mascara, however, has taken the stage for me!


Covergirl Clump Crusher by Lashblast Mascara in Very Black (retail at Walgreens for $8.49)


The curved brush is supposed to "saturate lashes with loads of product and fine-tooth comb bristles to evenly distribute mascara".


Here are some photos of my lashes before, during, and after application. The first pictures is me without any mascara.

Here are my lashes after one coat of mascara.


2nd coat



3rd coat




As you can see, this mascara definitely made me look like I have some lashes. This mascara claims to deliver ZERO clumps and by golly I can't make it clump if I try! I absolutely would recommend this mascara to anyone. My mom recently asked me what kind of mascara I was wearing because she said she needed to get a new one soon and didn't know what to get....what do you think I said? Yes, I told her to get the Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara!

Here is a before and after look at my eyelashes.







I give this mascara an A+! Leave a comment below letting me know if you have tried this mascara and your thoughts on it! I appreciate you stopping by my blog!

xoxo, Tiffany


No comments:

Post a Comment