Thursday, July 4, 2013

Renpure Originals: Argan Oil Luxurious Conditioner - Review!!

Hi everyone! I'm not sure why, but since I had my little girl 2 years ago, my hair has been so much drier than it was before I got pregnant. My hair used to be so smooth and fine and now it's dry and I have to use a straightner to acheive the smooth look I want. Needless to say, I have been on the hunt for a good, moisturizing/hydrating conditioner. If you're like me, you like to be able to use as much or less conditioner than you do shampoo because you always seem to run out of conditioner first and then you buy new conditioner and then your shampoo runs out and the cycle continues. (Am I right?)

I found this conidtioner at Walgreens and decided to give it a try. I have heard lots of good things about Argan Oil on YouTube and other beauty blogs and this brand was reasonably priced. Argon Oil on its own can be pretty pricey.



I only use this conditioner on the ends of my hair. Typically, I start and my neck and work the conditioner into my hair from my neck to the ends. I usually clip that hair up while I finish the rest of my shower and then I will rinse it out. It has a baby powder scent which I don't mind. I found that this conditioner is OK as far as making my hair feel smooth goes but I probably wouldn't purchase it again. I may try another conditioner with Argon Oil but this one didn't give me the results I'm looking for.

This conditioner also claims to have NO sodium chloride, salt, dyes, sulfates, parabens, or gluten. This conditioner is a color safe formula.

If you have tried this conditioner, leave a comment below letting me what you thought about it. Hope you're having a great day!
xoxo, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment