Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Coralberry Review

Hi everyone! I just recently picked up this lipstick at my local Walmart not knowing how much I would absolutely love it! I had to swatch it as soon as I got in the car from purchasing it and new it was love at first swatch...hee hee. I love the creamy formula of this lipstick and the pop of coral color would look great on any skin type. This lipstick may have a hint of shimmer and looks great on the lips.

I have paired Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Coralberry with this Rimmel Stay Glossy in All Day Seduction (#640). It is looks beautiful on top of the Coralberry, especially if you put it right in the center of your bottom lip. The shine accentuates your lips giving a "pouty" effect.


Here are swatches of the lipstick and the lip gloss side by side.

                                              ( right: Coralberry left: All Day Seduction)

I hope this post was helpful to you. Overall, I give this lipstick a thumbs up!  The formulation is great and the color is perfect for spring and summer. This color would look great with a tan too!

xoxo, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment