Friday, July 5, 2013

Paleo Breakfast: Banana Mash with Grain Free Granola and Fresh Fruit

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share with you a Paleo inspired breakfast that I made this morning. I already had all of the ingredients on hand so I just started mixing together what I though would taste good. I wanted something quick and simple that was not eggs or bacon (which is what I eat most of the time, or some paleo muffins that I make on occasion).

Here are the ingredients:
  • 1 ripe banana
  • almond milk (any kind you like will be fine)
  • Grain Free Granola (I got my recipe here: www.joyfulabode.com)
  • mixed fresh fruit (I used strawberries and blueberries)
Here are the steps:
    First, take a ripe banana and mash it up in a bowl using a fork.


Next, add a few spoonfuls of your already prepared Grain Free Granola (recipe found at link above)


After you have added your granola, add a splash of almond milk. You want the consistency of oatmeal.




Once you have the consistency you like, then you add your fresh fruit.


And Voila! There you have it! Paleo Banana Mash with Grain Free Granola and Fresh Fruit!  If you try this breakfast, leave a comment below telling me how you liked it! I will definitely be adding this recipe to my repertoire of Paleo breakfasts. I give this an A++!

xoxo, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment